This post may include affiliate links. For more information, please visit the Disclaimers page.
Nosebleeds are a common problem that tens of millions of people deal with every single year. A nosebleed occurs when blood vessels in the nose either get hurt or burst, causing blood to start flowing out. Nosebleeds can be extremely inconvenient, especially when you’re out in public or running errands.
Introducing Nampons – a quick and easy nasal plug to stop nosebleeds in their tracks.
How do Nampons work?
Nampons work by inserting the plug into whichever nostril is bleeding at the first sign of a nosebleed. Once it’s in your nose, you gentle apply pressure to the plug from the outside of your nose. The plug will then slowly expand inside your nose to absorb as much blood as possible. Once the bleed has stopped, you can pull the plug out of your nose and it should glide right out with ease.
Benefits of using Nampons for nosebleeds
- They contain a clotting agent that effectively absorbs blood without making a mess.
- They are made with a non-stick material so they don’t pull on clots when you remove them.
- They are unlikely to cause any sort of allergic reaction.
- They are usable and safe for any size nose, including young children.
- They are small and discrete.
- They are completely odorless and tasteless.
- Nampons are FDA approved and trusted by doctors.
Where can I buy Nampons?
In addition to their convenience, Nampons are also a very cost-effective way to stop nose bleeds at under $3 per incident.
Nampons are currently being sold on Amazon, Walmart, or the Nampon website*. They are available in a 6-pack, 12-pack, or 24-pack.
*Use code JAKERZ01 for 10% off your entire order on Nampon’s website!
How to prevent nosebleeds from happening in the first place
- Avoid picking your nose.
- Don’t blow your nose often, and, when you have to, blow gently.
- Keep your nose from getting too dry by using a nasal moisturizer product.
- Consider wearing protective equipment when playing physical sports.